Monday, May 2, 2011

And the Story continues

 Ever since I left to the Foster Home things have been different life is easier and better. I love living here i get all of the respect i deserve as a human being. I eat actual food and i am actually happy and i love life again. I am happy again and hope to be adopted so that i can have a family again a family that actually loves me and cares for me. The funny thing is that everybody loves me here and all of them are so nice to me. I hope my mom feels bad for me now that she is going to be in prison her whole life. God please have her in your hands and give her your punishment anyone that you think is going to be as bad as she treated me. I don't want to sound mean or selfish but i hate her and i hope something really bad happens to her for being a child abuser. When i grow up i will be the one who will give inspiration to people and make them confess their secrets. From my personal experience i don't ever want somebody be in my position i want them to pay for all the damage they are doing to their children. I hope she gets what she deserves and i hope that i can finally find that family that i have longed for  , for years. Mann, thanks to my teacher i no longer have to suffer those everyday beatings and eating my throw up and drinking ammonia and playing her evil games. I wonder why my mom didn't love me i wonder why she treated me like a old dish rag. Okay i don't love her i don't like her i hate her i hate her. Maybe i might be wrong for hating her but all the hate that i feel for her right now is super strong. On the other words i appreciate that my dad tried to help but not really because i guess he was scared of my mom. He told my mom to stop but she never did. I guess all of the alcohol that she inhaled affected her deep inside and made her let out all of her frustration on me. I was like her punching bag. I felt like crap like a tiny skin cell living in that house. On the bright side there are actually people who have hearts and actually people who treat others exactly how they want to be treated. I hope my mom feels bad in the future i hope she soon realizes that i was a real and actual human. Wow, now that i realize she used to love me she used to be like any other loving mom. We would go to the beach and the park and me and her used to go and take some bike rides. I wonder what happened i used to love my mom and i used to love spending time with her. But ever since she started drinking beer she was horrible and she suddenly turned crazy and mad. I felt like the alcohol triggered something in her brain to hate me and let out all of her stress on me. Lastly all i want to say is that i want to soon find a new family and forget the past. Hopefully i don't get traumatized more than i am now. Oh and i gain a lot of pounds and i look like any other normal kid in this world. I used to look beat up just like a homeless guy who has been on the streets for years. I also have new shoes and new clothes it was years since i got new clothes. If you saw before i had that same clothes for more that 5 years and i didn't eat like a normal kid for a lot of years also. I am better now and the good thing is that i went to the dentists and i had really bad teeth and i had a really bad hi-gene. I was dirty and smelly and i was worn out to the fullest. A lot of things have changed for me and all of these changes are good and i am happy that they are actually happening to me. I am very blessed and god should really love me so that all of this could of happened to me. I promised my self to be grateful for the smallest things and to be grateful to anything that is given to me even if i don't like it i am for now on going to be very thankful to god and will pray to him everyday so that he can find me a new family. I will be the most grateful person in the world to have a new family and hopefully the family that is given to me will love me forever and hopefully they have little kids too because i love to play. I haven't played for years and i would love to play with my other siblings it would be a dream come true. I really want a bike i have been wanting a bike for the past 6 years and i hope to get one very soon only if god wants me too. Mann there are a lot of things that i want because i have never had one but i am only going to get them if god wants me too. Yes, i am scared to move on but it was destined for me too move on. I am different i am not scared of anything anymore i will never never fear anything again because i have a mouth to talk and say all of my secrets. I  am happy happy happy that i have a new place to start and to get a new life. I promise to be a author when i grow up and i will write tons of inspiration to lots of Innocent kids. I will also be a spokesmen who will help kids say the true and not commit suicide because it is not worth giving up your life for something that you Can change just by using the voice that god gave you. I am a very religious guy and i always will be because god was the only one that was there for me when i needed him the most. I  am a new and improved and stronger guy i am going to be a important person for a lot of people all around the world. I am no longer going to let the little things put me down. I am no longer going to let things  make me feel sorry for myself i will be proud of who i am and other people will be proud of me too. I am not going to let anything put me down. I am back to my normal self and i am not scared of anything. I am happy and excited to see where life is going to take me. I hope to have my own family one day and fund a partner in the future to love me and listen to all of my problems and concerns. Well i am finally able to say that i will fight for what i want and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment