Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Lost Boy:

        

This book is about my life and how my mom treated me. This book is going to explain to you how my mom treated me and what she did to me she called me it and she never gave me food well once in a while. This book may be hard to understand because so many things happen. At the beginning of the book my mom has me trapped in the basement alone and cold and hungry. She never gives me to eat and nothing to warm myself up. She is a very cruel person and only cares about my brother and herself. In the other hand my dad is always telling her to give me food because he is has a heart not like my mom. I hate her she hits me and she is always making me play games with her like in one of them she tells me not to move one muscles and if i do then she is going to hit me. She makes me feel bad and she calls me bad words and she does not care about me. Well, at the beginning of the book i am at the bottom in basement alone with no food and nothing to keep myself warm. So the next day I go to school and I am so hungry and I can’t wait to eat at school. Then my teacher started to notice that I was always wearing the same clothes worn out shoes and was getting skinnier every day. My teacher started to worry because she started to suspect that something was happening at my house. I was scared and I didn’t want to do anything that would go against me. That same day i was determined to runaway and never go back because I wasn’t loved at home so I was going to run away. So it was the perfect time because my mom and my dad were in a argument. So I decided to runaway all I did was run out the door because nobody is going to notice. So I ran and ran and ran and ran and I didn’t want to stop because I felt like my mom will catch up to me.
Then I decided to stop I couldn’t run no more I was tired and I didn’t want to run. Then I was walking down 4 blocks down from my house and I was tried and I was just going to walk. I had my doubts I didn’t want to go because if I did my mom would kill me she would torture me and she would make me play more if her cruel games. So I kept on walking and walking then I got really hungry. I walked into a bar/ pizza place. Then I started grabbing left over from the tables and I ate then and leftover soda or drinks too. The manager then comes out and tells me to leave. I tell him that I am hungry so he asks me why are you not home it’s late and I tell him that I runaway. He said that he was going to go in and get me a free pizza. I was happy and I couldn’t believe I was going to get a free pizza. He then came out and I was wondering where the pizza was he tricked me he called the cops and they were on the way. I was mad and sad and couldn’t believe that this was happening to me. He made me want to go back home running but I couldn’t because the cops were coming and I didn’t want to get in trouble by the police. He promised to take me back home and be safe with my parents and he said that they must be worried but what they don’t know is that they don’t love me and they don’t care about me.
Then next I know I was at the police station and I was scared and they called my house and then I was scared that my mom would out and she was going to kill me. Oh and I forgot to tell you that the guy still gave me my pizza and he was a very good man to me he just wanted the best for me. I was still mad at the pizza guy because he turned me in to the police. I couldn’t believe that I was at the police station at this age. I was scared I could tell you. Then my dad arrived and he was not mad but he was disappointed. On the way back home he was asking me why I ran away from home. I just began to cry and I didn’t know what to tell him. I didn’t want to tell him I did it because nobody cares for me because he would get mad. I couldn’t believe that by running away would get me in this much trouble and I was scared to go home because of mom. I don’t know what happened to her she used to be nice and she used to do fun things with me and after she started to drink she was a different person. I hated the person my mom was now she was mean and treated me like trash.
The next day, I was aching and I was scared and I didn’t want to go to school. I had to because I was hungry and I wasn’t going get food at school so I decided to go. I was on my way to school and I couldn’t get what had happened last night. I finally arrived at school and I walk into class late because I have to walk to school. Then school ends an my asks me to stay after she tells e to please tell her the truth. I tell her everything that happens at home and she calls the cops on my mom and she calls help for me. The first thing she does is take me to the doctor and then she took me to the foster care. Of course my mom went to jail with my dad and I was in foster care. I was so happy there things were different  and I was happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment